Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AWELISSA 4th

this is specially created for a special person <3
my beloved b ....
he was just some ordinary boy . whom is so lovely n sweet :) . until the day we meet at the some place . i found u my miracle . 




when we starts to fall deeply , in love , holding on tight . no matter wat , i will always be by ur side b :)


 .
we play ,we laugh n got crazy 





dear b ...
although there are times when we might be sad due to some reason , but lets not let it affect us okay ? cos i believe that we will find the best solution n overcome the obstacles !! i promise that i will make u hapiest love of my mine ... <3 



 ALWAYS ....
ALWAYS ....
ALWAYS .... 






forever with you ....
forever , forever , forever !!




if you could see , what i see . you're the answer to my prayers ...



                                                     I LOVE YOU MOHD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment